Negativity Healing Chant.
Negativity Healing Chant.
Wicca is not evil and there is no Devil or Satan in Wicca, the Devil is a Christian concept. We do not believe in the Devil in any way shape or form.
When we get rid of the wrong people in our lives, the right things will start to happen.
A handy guide on the best times to work your magic.
At this New Moon plant a seed for the universe to tend. Set your visions upon the stars.
Tonight is a New Moon in the constellation of Virgo. A New Moon marks the beginning of a new cycle. During this time the Moon is empty and receptive and full of potential. This is an optimum time to plant seeds of intentions for what you wish to manifest over the coming month. Tomorrow the Moon will start waxing (coming into being full) so it is a time to bring wanted things into our life.
The earth is going through a major transition at the moment, dark is taking over light, cold is taking over warmth, death is taking over life as we speed into Autumn. We will be able to see and feel these energies all around us. We can also use these energies of transformation to become what we want to be, to shed our skin and start a fresh and make changes that will improve our lives.
The New Moon in Virgo is the perfect time to push ourselves into work, to get things done, make lists of tasks and tick them off one by one. Virgo is the worker sign and you will get great pleasure from getting jobs done. Do work on your home or start a new project or hobby. There is nothing better than working hard on something, seeing the results and reaping the rewards of your labour. You can also strengthen your financial foundation. Set your intention for a financial increase this Autumn by doing work you enjoy, such as making money from a hobby. There are many ways that you can attract abundance to yourself. For instance, adding value to the lives of others, for the share joy of it, makes you irresistibly attractive. People will want to help you. People will support your success. Your love and light makes the world a better place. You are a magnet that draws wealth to you.
The Virgo New Moon brings attention to the details and listening to your conscience or rather the wise voice from your soul. Look deep within yourself and ask yourself what it is that will make you happy, what will make you feel whole, what is it you’re lacking or missing? Make a plan of action to put right what you feel may be wrong. Don’t focus on lack or what is not working. Focus on what you have accomplished. Try new things. Make mistakes. Make many mistakes. The only way to find what works for you is through trial and error. There is a distinction between successful people and the unsuccessful. Successful people never give up. They never stop trying. Eventually you will figure it out.
This New Moon is a time for a deep cleansing, to get rid of clutter not just in the home but your emotional clutter. Let the power of the Dark Moon cleanse your spirit. Move to a place of allowing and acceptance. Set your intention for what you want to create this fall. Stay out of negative thinking. Instead ask, ‘What supports my balance?‘ Don’t project out into the future. You are not there yet. You can scare yourself with the ‘What if’s.’ Stay present. The past is history, the future is a mystery, the present is the gift. Your power and effectiveness are in the here and now.
Have a blessed New Moon, May the Goddess watch over you
If you feel heavy with negative energy or if you have unwanted entities in your home, smudging will expel them. It is very powerful and has been done for thousands of years in many cultures.
Sage is the major herb used in Smudging but Sweetgrass, cedar, rosemary and mugwort are also very powerful stuff too and can be used together with Sage. Many smudge sticks will have cedar as this is a good protective herb and it also burns well.
To the Native Americans Sage was one of the gifts from the Great Spirit and it was used as a powerful purifier in many of their rituals. The Romans cleansed themselves and dressed in white before ritualistically harvesting sage with special silver tools. The Greeks used sage as a brain tonic. In English the word Sage means “someone who is wise” below are 9 steps to do a successful Sage Smudging.
1. Buy a sage smudge stick from a new age or metaphysical store, or make one yourself from dried sage. It can be mixed with sandalwood or lavender to increase the fragrance, but you should burn the entire bundle in one ceremony. Here is a guide to making your own. https://www.facebook.com/127815357367419/photos/a.128666473948974.27910.127815357367419/243376202478000/?type=1&relevant_count=1
2. Open all doors and windows.
3. Light the smudge stick, and when the flame catches, blow it out and allow the embers to start to smoke like incense. Carry it over a large shell (traditional) or bowl to catch any ashes.
4. Before you start, set an intention for your home overall, and then for each room. Say a prayer of cleansing; “I cleanse this home of any impurities, negativity, or energy that does not serve or support this home. I expel unwanted entities, I am grateful for the shelter our roof provides, and for the love these walls hold.”
5. Walk around the house, waving the sage stick so its smoke drifts into corners, along walls, around windows, and along ceiling lines. As you do, imagine the smoke absorbing negativity, problems from those who were in the space before you, toxicity, and anything else you want to go away. See the smoke dissipating and floating out the windows, and imagine that bad energy flowing out of your space, making room for positive, fresh energy. Pause in the kitchen and express gratitude for the meals you prepare there. In the bathroom, for the fresh abundant water you have been blessed with. In the bedroom for the sleep you have and wish for good dreams and peace and so on with each room.
6. After you’ve blessed every room, give yourself a sage cleanse by cupping your hands over the smoke and wave it around your face and body as you would with water. Visualize any residual negativity sailing out of your body, out of your home, and into oblivion.
7. Take a moment to feel the energy of the house now. It should feel very light, spacious, and clear.
8. Walk out a the front or back door, close it, and smudge around the door and door frame. Leave the bundle (safely) outside to burn itself out, and then bury it in your back yard.
9. Stay outside for a short while. Let the energies of the house reboot themselves and work. After about 5 minutes go back into the house and that is it done.
ISIS is not a Terrorist Group in the Middle East
ISIS is the Holy Goddess of Love and Peace!
The correct name for the terrorist group is ISIL.
Negativity is poison. Don’t let it in.